Software End User License Agreement
By installing free software from our site you are using installers that are powered by freesoftshop.com (referred to as ‘Software’ and ‘Application’). All products on our website use this End User Agreement License. We want to make our disclosure as clear as possible for you, and you will also always have a link to the End User License Agreement from within the installer when you first run it.
On each of our software pages it will specify the exact distribution license the specific software title uses. By installing this software you are agreeing to be bound by this End User License Agreement, and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or installing the Software. The materials contained within the installer and software are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Freesoftshop’s Installer for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Free-Games-Access.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Freesoftshop’s Installer are provided ‘as is’. The application makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the freesoftshop’s Installer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on contained within the application.
In no event shall Software or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials within the Application, even if an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on freesoftshop’s Installer could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Download Manager does not warrant that any of the materials in the Application are accurate, complete, or current. Software may make changes to the materials contained in the Application at any time without notice. Software does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Software has not reviewed all of the sites linked within the Application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Software.searchanything’s Installer of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. End User License Agreement Modifications
Software may revise the freesoftshop’s Installer End User License Agreement at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Application shall be governed by the laws of the State of USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
This End User License Agreement is applicable to Use of the Freesoftshop’s Installer Software Application.